What’s on your travel bucket list? I know you’ve got tons of exciting places you can’t wait to see, permit me to add a couple more places to your travel itinerary. Traveling is not only an exciting activity, it’s also a healthy one. There are so many amazing places in the world that literally everyone needs to see before leaving this world. When on a journey to travel the globe, make sure each of these 10 amazing places to visit are on the itinerary.
1. The Great barrier reef:￼
if you like water and underwater life interests you, then this place should be on your bucket list. The great barrier reef is one of the wonders of the world and it is located in Australia.
The Great Barrier Reef is the largest collection of coral reefs in the world, It’s so large that it can be seen from space,
2. Victoria Falls, Livingstone, Zambia: ￼
This is the largest waterfall in the world. Simply unbelievable and impressive. The Victoria waterfalls in Zambia will definitely leave you speechless. when you pay it a visit. This waterfall measures one mile across and is 354 feet high.
3. The pyramids of Giza, Egypt: ￼when you count the seven ancient wonders of the world, you certainly can’t forget the pyramids of Giza. It is said that the pyramids of Giza is the only Seven Ancient Wonders of the World still largely intact, so when next you run out of ideas on places to go, try the Pyramids of Giza , they are definitely worth a visit.
4.yellowstone national Park, USA:￼Visit Yellowstone and have an experience of a lifetime. Yellowstone is the world’s first national park. Yellowstone is home to hundreds of animal species and features, lush forests, dramatic canyons, alpine rivers,hot springs, just to mention a few. It’s one recreation spot you need to see in this lifetime.
5. The Sahara Desert:￼I know the idea of visiting a desert sounds frightening to most people, however, that doesn’t mean that it won’t be an amazing experience. The Sahara Desert which is located in Africa Is the largest hot desert in the world, It covers 11 countries and The sand dunes are as high as 600 feet (180 meters)
The desert is certainly worth a visit as it is said to have so many amazing sights that are Wonders in themselves.
6. Antelope Canyon, Arizona, USA: ￼
Now this doesn’t look real, does it? But it is..The Antelope Canyon in Arizona is an amazing picturesque Wonder that looks so unreal, the wonder which is the product of millions of years of water erosion is a delight to behold.
This awe-inspiring structure is A photographer’s dream, I can’t begin to count the number of pictures I’d take when I finally pay a visit.
7. Salar De Uyuni, Bolivia :￼if you want to be dazzled, take a trip to southwest Bolivia and visit salar de uyuni, you sure would be amazed. The salar de uyuni, looks like a giant mirror but actually is the world’s largest salt flat. This wonder is said to be the legacy of a prehistoric lake that went dry, leaving behind a desertlike, landscape, that leaves all of it’s visitors speechless.
8. The great Wall of China:￼I’m sure you know the story behind this massive structure, and if you don’t let me intimate you a little This massive, man-made wall stretches thousands of miles long and served in ancient times as a defensive barrier to protect the ancient Chinese states from invasions and also to regulate trade. It’s so amazing to know that this magnificent structure was built by bare human hands. The great wall has a long history —dating back to more than 2,300 years ago. It was built to be three times the height of a man. An amazing sight to behold indeed.
9.Christ the Redeemer Statue (Rio de Janeiro)
Sure you have seen this amazing statute a couple of times on TV , how about having the real life experience? Christ the Redeemer statue which is about 130-foot, towers over Rio de Janeiro. The awe-inspiring statue cost approximately $250,000 to build – best part is, much of the money was raised through donations. Can’t wait to see this!
10. The Louvre museum:￼if you are a lover of history and you find artifacts fascinating then you certainly would love to see the world’s largest museum. This wonder which is located in France, houses some of the most impressive collections that the world has ever seen.